- Reactivate O’Shea Park into a unique amenity that combines recreation, education and public space with innovative energy and green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) functions, including training of residents to install the GSI.
- Construct a Fort Street Bridge Park and Interpretive Site.
- Create a Phosphorus Reduction Tracking System for Western Lake Erie as part of a larger “Blue Accounting” collaborative information sharing platform.
- Advocate to prevent net pen aquaculture in the Great Lakes and support healthy restoration activities.
- Support three Detroit Revitalization Fellows focused on environmental health, justice and equitable development.
- Use arts to enhance community life in Highland Park, including a robust community planning process, technical assistance and, in year two, implementation grants.
Please click here for our complete grants list.